Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Like The Fundy Tide I Will Come and Go !!!

Just a personal note to let everyone know that I am moving from the harbour soon. My heart is full of sadness that I have to leave a place that I hold so close to my heart. Baxter's Harbour is a great community full of wonderful , caring people . I have to leave due to personal reasons beyond my control. The good news is  that I am only moving a couple miles away to Bennett's Bay which is still on the Bay of Fundy shore but I will be visiting Baxter's Harbour often . I have many , many pictures of the harbour in my computer with many news ones to come  that I will be posting.The blog is mainly to show the beauty of the Bay of Fundy and the history and nature surrounding it . I enjoy working on the Baxter's Harbour Blog and I will continue to do so . Thanks to everyone who has been there for me during this difficult time. A piece of my heart will always be in the harbour .
                                                                                                                             Sheila

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hey Sheila! You'll always be a Harbour Girl! We all love your photos, you really put Baxter's Harbour on the map. Thanks for all your wonderful work, I hope you keep it up.

And I look forward to Bennett's Bay photos too :-)

Beth Gagnon said...

Your blog and pictures have meant so much to me! I came to the harbour every summer while growing up to be with my grandparents. Seeing your photos, brings me right back there, to a place of joy and peace. Thank you so much for sharing them! I will miss your posts from the harbour.